11 Healthy Habits of Fit People:
1. Most fit people eat primarily the same things for every meal.
2. Typically starting their day with a very small meal, not the typical breakfast meal. The biggest meal is consumed between breakfast and lunch.
3. Constantly hydrating.
4. Eat smaller meals but more often; which helps to keep their body fueled. This also allows them to generally know approximately how many calories their burning and consuming.
5. They eat whole foods.
6. They become experts on nutrition and strive to learn more about how the body works.
7. They are not picky eaters, but careful eaters. They’re not obsessive. They have balance and are just very aware of what they’re putting in their body.
8. They fill their home with healthy whole foods. When grocery shopping they take time to read labels, and are aware of what they’re putting in their bodies. Helpful tip: clean and display your fruits, veggies and healthy options at eye level so you can see them. That way you grab them first!
9. They stop eating at a particular time. Eating before you go to bed can cause you to toss and turn because your digesting.
10. They’re politely picky at a restaurant.
11. They find something other than food to help cope with feelings. Tip: start to take note of when you’re eating mindlessly or eating in reaction to something. Ask yourself if you really are hungry!
0:24 I beat Vanilla Ice, for real
1:34 The healthy habits of fit people
4:45 Forget variety. Eat primarily the same 3-4 things each meal
6:37 Stick to a regimented diet
6:59 Big breakfast is a myth?
8:53 Drink tons of water
9:44 Eat smaller meals, more often
12:11 Stick to your eating time
12:21 Learn to eat whole foods
16:21 Take it slowly but surely
16:37 Start becoming an expert on nutrition
18:01 Don’t be a picky eater, be a careful eater
19:27 What is obsessive eating?
21:23 Fill your home with healthy, whole foods
24:13 Try to go to bed with an empty stomach
25:16 Know the reward, then build the habit
26:07 Be a polite, picky eaters at restaurants
28:26 Find an alternative to food
31:39 Identify what feelings trigger your snacking
33:29 Check out Smart Success Seminar