In Part 2 of my interview with Lewis Howes, we cover how to build excitement and engagement on your webinar before it even begins. This is how you build a personal relationship with your customers or potential customers faster and without the one-on-one communication and back and forth.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to build a relationship without the back and forth and tons of time spent with one-on-one communication with clients, especially for people in direct marketing or multilevel marketing businesses.
- How to create the same result as personal communication with 100 people or more at a time…versus trading your time for dollars.
- What is the ideal length of time for a webinar? Why you should stick to 60-75 minutes.
- Using a chat box to engage with your webinar.
- Why to get on your webinar 10-15 minutes early – how to get people to share your webinar and invite more people before you even begin.
- How to get people to engage and what to do throughout your show.
- The best times for webinars and how to promote it.
- Stats for attendance – expect only about 50% of people who register
- Only 50% of people will show up
- How to sell on your webinar so it doesn’t feel like selling
- How many slides to use to keep people’s attention and why – minimum of one per minute
Links from this episode:
- Watch a rebroadcast of one of Lewis’ webinars to see him in action: 7figurewebinars.net/chalene
- Service for webinars: www.GotoWebinar.com
- Lewis Howes’s website www.lewishowes.com
- Lewis Howes’s Podcast School of Greatness https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-think-train-thrive/id596047499?i=318510017&mt=2
0:01 Get ready to rock with this Lewis Howes interview
1:20 Why a need for part two
2:14 Can webinars solve the problem for MLM
3:31 How much time are you investing on one MLM lead?
4:30 What can webinar do for you
7:26 How long should your webinar be?
8:16 Can you sell right on the webinar
8:46 Check out Lewis’s secret process in conducting a webinar and getting a sale
10:20 Build connection by acknowledging your webinar attendees
11:44 The nitty gritty part of promoting your webinar
13:30 How should you create interest and draw people to your webinar
14:59 How many people should you expect when 100 registered?
16:30 Quote: “Don’t do a webinar just to make money, do a webinar if it fits your lifestyle”
17:51 Webinar success tip: Build credibility, be an expert, give value
19:10 The Three Phases of a Successful Webinar
20:27 How many slides you should have
21:43 The techy side of doing a webinar
23:42 Get a team in place support your webinar
24:30 If you’re not into video, webinar
25:30 How should you pitch in a webinar?
27:51 What can you do to help your audience in the decision process?
28:58 Are you confident in what you are selling?
30:37 What guides Lewis’ the way he treats his “Lifers”
32:57 The inner child with our big guy, Lewis
35:28 Final words from Chalene