In this episode, I interview Brendon Burchard to learn how Brendon built a social media following from scratch. He went from 0 to millions of fans in a short period of time by building a tribe and using the techniques discussed in this podcast.
Discussed in this podcast:
- The difference between a customer and a Lifer
- How to change your approach in serving people to create a tribe
- How to grow your tribe by making people feel like they are a part of something and painting a vision for them
- How to lead customers on a journey to growing with your business
- Facebook only shows your posts to 16% of your audience. Go into your Facebook Insights and search for your most engaging posts and repeat them for higher engagement.
Links from this episode:
Brendon Burchard’s website: www.brendonburchard.com
Brendon on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brendonburchardfan
1:19 Let’s get to know the awesome Brendon Burchard
2:45 What exactly does Brendon do?
3:14 The three questions you should ask yourself, NOW!
4:20 From bankruptcy to $4.6 million in 18months, seriously.
5:38 How did Brendon make that much in such a short time?
7:24 Wanna build a tribe? Start by giving consistent value
8:09 Stop being a perfectionist. Just get your message out then improve upon it.
10:02 Customer vs Lifer
14:02 Don’t aim to be complete, aim for growing with your community
16:26 How and when to give a sense of “inclusiveness” to your community
18:17 Have a vision
18:55 Make your vision individual and personal
21:30 The strategy behind Brendon’s explosive social media growth
22:09 What in the world is Circular Viralacity?
24:21 How to hit a homerun with your social media strategy
25:11 Operation social media simplification
30:02 Repurpose and repost
30:55 Stop and go to the next episode