In this episode I interview Dr. Dan Witkowski about transitioning into a primarily plant based diet. We bring light to disruptive patterns in the medical industry, changes and shifts happening and medicine, and how being a plant based Physician fits into all of that. In addition to that…
Topics in this episode:
– What does plant based really mean?
– Is plant based the same as vegan or vegetarian?
– What is a whole food, plant based diet?
– How to free yourself of food labels
– Why restriction isn’t sustainable
– Should we avoid grains and gluten?
– Why we need to get away from labeling foods as “good” and “bad”
– What do you eat on a plant based diet?
– How to get your family to make this transition with you
– Can you get into Ketosis on a plant based diet?
And so much more!
This is a really eye-opening approach to a plant based diet, and a great one to dive deeper into.
If you would like to Download this episode so that you can listen to it any time… Head to iTunes or click here!