Don’t panic! I know traveling can be stressful. So this episode is for those who find traveling to be a very stressful, uncomfortable experience. I’ve traveled a lot, and to be honest, out of necessity I’ve had to figure out how to be a better traveler. I’ve developed a great system that has helped make traveling so much more enjoyable and way less stressful!
Each time I’ve had to travel, I’ve learned ways to make it better! And so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share with you some of the tips that I’ve been developing that truly make traveling so much easier.
Listen to the FULL episode below!
When it comes to stress free travel, it all starts with packing and planing!
MY TRAVEL TIPS:
1. Make a complete and detailed, time specific list of every minute of your itinerary including prep time, travel time, etc.2. Make sure to add cushion to each item on your itinerary.
3. Create a cliff notes version of your itinerary by major event only. For example; Travel, workout, dinner, meeting.
4. Use your cliff notes to create a list of the exact items you wish to wear, from top to bottom for that event. Include under garments, accessories, the outfit, shoes, etc. Create this list from your memory as opposed to looking in your closet.
5. Create a list of non-outfit related items you need to pack; i.e. laptop, charger, umbrella, toiletries.
6. Use Cubes or small travel bags and pack only one outfit per travel bag. Label each bag according to event such as: Friday night dinner, Saturday am workout. Then place every item from top to bottom, including accessories, and undergarments in each individual bag.
Don’t forget to head over to iTunes and leave me a message! I love hearing from you!!