These quick 10-minute podcasts are designed to help you be your best physically! They’re fast, easy to digest and provide you with helpful tips for living a happy healthy life.
This particular episode is about weekend weight loss! So many people spend their weekend in gluttony and they end up approaching the week guilty and with the mentality of having to re-start. We need to stop looking at the weekend as the time to blow it.
Topics discussed in this podcast:
– Decide on Thursday that on Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be no alcohol consumed. It’s just a habit! And if you cant imagine having a weekend without alcohol, then lets face it, there might be an issue. I just want you to try this for 1 weekend and I want you to make the conscious decision on Thursday. Alcohol has a ton of calories, has a ton of sugar, diminishes our ability to make smart decisions, and makes us bloated and puffy.
– On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I want you to commit to 3 days of long steady state endurance cardio sessions.
– In addition, for 2 days I want you to complete a 15 minute HIIT workout.
– I want you to follow the 8 hour ab diet for your window of eating time. My recommendation is to start at 11 am and end eating time by 7 pm.
– 1 extra hour of sleep all 3 nights.
– Eliminate restaurant eating and make healthy meals at home where you control what’s going into your food.
– Prior to lunch and dinner, I want you to consume 1 cup of raw vegetables.
– Find a partner in crime to conquer this with you! I would love for this to be your significant other. But if that’s doesn’t happen, find a close strong friend who will do this with you and keep you accountable.
0:55 Stop looking at the weekend as a place to blow it
1:10 have an open mind about these weekend weight loss guidelines
1:30 decide Thursday, that starting Friday, you’re not going to consume alcohol
2:18 alcohol has extra calories and is filled with sugar
2:45 three days of steady cardio
3:15 description of steady state cardio
4:20 add the addition of a HIIT workout
5:20 late start early finish with your food consumption
6:05 Extra 1 hour of sleep each night
7:03 Bring your own food
7:29 1 cup of raw veggies before lunch and dinner
8:38 find a partner in crime
Hey! Did you know Build Your Tribe has been resurrected? We had so many request to revive this show, so we brought it back. Listen Now >> https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/build-your-tribe-creating/id910990031?mt=2
Already a devoted listener to The Chalene Show? Leave a voice message about what topics you’d like to hear on the show or your feedback on a particular episode >> LEAVE A MESSAGE. Chalene would also love for you to leave a review on iTunes! It’s kind of like her tip jar >> LEAVE A REVIEW.
Fun Stuff Below!
– 8 Hour Ab Diet Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/8-hour-ab-diet-melissa-mcallister/id911042029?i=317951493&mt=2
– BlueHost web hosting: http://www.bluehost.com/track/teamjohnson
Chalene’s Courageous Confidence Club: www.courageousconfidenceclub.com
This program gives you the tools you need to build confidence in every area of your life. You are supported by a group of people who are going through the program with you and are a sounding board for decisions and opportunities. This program will get you unstuck from your current situation and will teach you the steps needed to get your life in the direction you want!
For help with goal setting and determining your life’s priorities, check out Chalene’s 30 Day Push Program: www.30daypush.com
For health and fitness advice from Chalene, head to www.cj7day.com to download her FREE program with complementary workout videos!
Connect with Chalene:
Chalene on Facebook: www.facebook.com/chalene
Chalene on Periscope: follow @chalenejohnson >> You can catch my Periscope replays at www.katch.me/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Instagram: www.instagram.com/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Twitter: www.twitter.com/chalenejohnson
Chalene on Youtube: www.youtube.com/chalenejohnson
Some of my Instagram Accounts: