Too often we sit down to create New Year’s resolutions / goals without first asking the Universe for what it is we desire. I feel this is why the majority of people never accomplish what they hope to. So to bring in the New Year, I have the following questions for you to consider.
In regard to the 10 questions, you’ll discover:
- What to keep in mind when answering these questions
- Why the act of writing your answers down starts alignment with the Universe
- Details and personal examples on each of the 10 questions (to further clarify how to answer best)
And here are the 10 questions:
- What do you want to do in the next year?
- How or where do you want to make a difference for people this year?
- What would you like to have?
- Where would you like to spend more time?
- What would you like to learn this year?
- Who or what group of people would you like to get to know better?
- What would you like to do differently with your money this year?
- What one characteristic or trait do you want to improve personally?
- What one bad habit do you need to address?
- What do you refuse to do again or get caught up in again this year?
- What Fun Things Do You Need To Spend More Time Doing?
After answering these questions… take a screenshot and send them to me via Instagram DM!
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #510 – Creating A Plan For The Next 90 Days | How to Push Goal
Leave me a message about this episode!