Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Or somewhere in-between? You’ve heard me talk about the fact that I’m an outgoing introvert in prior episodes. But did you know there’s a strong chance that you or someone you love is one, too! Today, I’ll share the 10 signs of an outgoing introvert — which will help you better understand what makes them tick and improve your relationships all-around!
You’ll find out:
- What being an extrovert and introvert really means
- A recent personal anecdote about why I declined a “golden opportunity” invitation due to my being an outgoing introvert
- How, as outgoing introverts, we feel responsible for other people’s experience
- Why people might be getting the wrong impression of you
- What an ambivert is and how it differs from an outgoing introvert
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #33 – Introvert or Extrovert | Overcoming Shyness
Leave me a message about this episode!