Do you need to stop procrastinating to get that next big project off the ground? It always seems there’s an endless mountain of things to be done, right? Well, you’re in luck! In today’s episode, I share 10 quick tips to overcome procrastination in your business development. You’ll learn how to prioritize what’s most important and, in turn, feel stoked to get back on your game. It’s time to get your next big project finished!
You’ll find out:
- The importance of a master list
- The power of your email list
- Why you should identify the things you can delay (for now)
- How / why prioritize tasks that will move the needle in the long game
- Why you have to give yourself deadlines (and how to hold yourself accountable to them)
- Why it’s crucial to identify your procrastinating behaviors
- How to pick the right accountability partner
- Why / how to set up incremental rewards
- Why you’ve got to visualize the project completed
- Why, at the end of the day, the most important thing to do is… START
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #421 – 2 Uncommon Productivity Hacks that Work | Quick Tip Tuesday