So, you’re at the point in your business where you’ve hired an agency or consulting firm. After you’ve signed on the dotted line, it’s common to feel like you’ve arrived and much of the work has been taken off your shoulders. But — that’s not exactly true. Today, I’ll share 10 tips that’ll improve your relationship with an agency so that both parties are, ultimately, more profitable!
You’ll also find out:
- How an agency differs from a coach
- Who is the account manager at an agency
- Why you should approach your relationship with an agent as one of your very own team members
- A recent experience I had with an agency and how I handled getting to know everyone
- Why it’s important to help the agency / consulting firm to really understand your brand
- Why it’s crucial to note all expectations in writing — up front
- How / why you are equally responsible for the success of your relationship with an agent
- My recent story of where I dropped the ball with an ad that went out (from my agency)
- The value of creating a process (system) where you can communicate with your agency consistently
- The one area of content in my business I need to make sure I proof before it goes public
- Why you, personally, must have regularly scheduled meetings with your agency
- Why you need to keep in mind that you aren’t your agency’s only client
- Why the availability of your agency (even after hours) is crucial to know
- Why so many entrepreneurs struggle to keep quality people on their team
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies to Instagram growth and engagement!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #352 – Don’t Make This Mistake When Hiring Help