Recently, I revisited an episode I recorded a few years ago and realized the message is 1) still very much relevant now 2) applicable to how I continue to live my life and 3) deserving of repeated listening. So, I decided to replay the show for you today! You’ll learn the 4 questions to ask yourself that’ll help you find your purpose!
You’ll find out:
- Why I think “purpose” is overrated
- Why the idea that we’re each born with ONE single purpose (for the rest of our lives) is erroneous and limiting
- Why we don’t need to search for our life’s purpose
- Why / how your life’s purpose continues to change
- Why your life truly has significance
- Different seasons of my life and the purpose behind each (and how they changed)
- What I really mean by “serve others”
- My thoughts on grinding and hustling in business and how it relates to purpose
- The ONE big question that might crack the code in finding your purpose
- The reason you’re unable to answer the questions posed in this show (if that’s your experience)
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #568 – Find Purpose in Your Past with Danette May
Leave me a message about this episode!