Today, I discuss the stages of romantic relationships. Specifically, the not-so-pretty moments. You’ll hear how I got through some difficult relationship chapters in my life and plenty of advice/tips that’ll help you thrive (at any stage) in your relationship. This episode is essential listening — whether you’re currently in a relationship or hope to be.
You’ll find out:
- Why understanding these relationship stages is crucial to the success of your long-term partnership
- What is the passion stage
- What I call the are we doing this? stage
- My personal anecdote re: the realization stage
- What is the so, we’re doing this stage
- What is the rebellion stage
- How couples counseling can make each of these stages less painful (and rid some altogether)
- What is the explosion stage
- What is the reunion stage
- How empathy and therapy play a role in healthy relationships
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #667 – Recipe for Relationship Disaster
Leave me a message about this episode!