Are you hesitant to do Instagram Reels because you have no intention of dancing, lip-syncing or doing the latest trends? If so, you’re in luck today! On this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock shares 9 Reel ideas which don’t include any of those things! He’ll also provide accounts to check out that’ll help get your creative juices flowing!
You’ll find out:
- What is an overhead sketchbook style Reel
- What is a direct to camera education style Reel
- Examples for each recommendation (below)
- What is an animation style Reel
- What is a skit Reel
- What is direct to camera storytelling
- Why generic footage (like, nature) with titles/quotes can be a great way to use Reels
- Meme videos
- Time lapse videos
- What is a stop motion video
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out these Instagram accounts for inspo!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #542 – Instagram’s Chronological Feed NOT Worth It