We all need a healthy amount of responsibility and purpose, but how much is too much? Today, I explore this topic and, in doing so, get candid about how I still battle with my drive to be busy and feelings of not doing enough.
You’ll also find out:
- My recent experience with a cold and how it affected my thoughts on this topic
- Why I’m proud of how far I’ve come re: feelings associated with my self-worth
- My epiphany this week as to how much work I still need to do re: my drive to be busy
- The role purpose plays in our lives
- Why I think a little bit of hurriedness is a good thing
- Why I’m not sure just existing is healthy
- How to discern how much busy is too much
- Simple questions to ask yourself to evaluate if you’re too busy
- Why we all know what’s right for us re: amount of things on our plate
- An exercise that will help you figure out your level of busy
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out these books:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #641 – 5 Unconventional Tips to Spend Less Time on Your Phone and Get Focused