Today’s episode is devoted to those who are easily distracted. I recently discovered that I’m very much not in the minority with my struggles with ADD / ADHD. So today, I’ll share a conversation filled with advice, tips and strategies featuring 3 other highly successful entrepreneurs — Allison Malsan, Natalie Jill and Kine Corder — who all proudly claim the title of ADD / ADHD.
You’ll find out:
- Why people tend to become entrepreneurs
- How to thrive – and not just cope – with ADHD
- Why a lot of successful people share ADHD traits
- Why my natural tendency is to interrupt others due to ADHD
- How my sleep schedule screwed up my brain (and how I changed it)
- Why I can’t be around other entrepreneurs
- How I safeguard my focus
- How much time every day you’re wasting
- When I felt my ADD was dangerous (for myself and others)
- How I and my fellow entrepreneurs stay focused in spite of having ADHD
- The importance of a diagnosis
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Allison Malsan on Instagram @AllisonMalsan
Follow Natalie Jill on Instagram @NatalieJillFit
Follow Kine Corder on Instagram @KineCorder
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #625 (of The Chalene Show) – How I Cope with ADD and Use it as a Superpower
Leave me a message about this episode!