I recently asked you to throw me some questions — no topic off limits. And you came through with great topics! Today, I’ll answer your questions!
- How ADD has been beneficial to your life?
- What advice would you have for a single person?
- Where is the 1st place you’ll travel to once the pandemic is over?
- How do you cope when your husband is a little frustrated with you?
- Is there anything, as a mother, you regret doing or not doing when your children were younger?
- Are you a follower of Christ?
- Any advice to be a better parent for a child with ADD?
- If your house was burning down and you could only take 3 things, what would they be?
- Your guilty pleasure?
- How do you read so many books per month?
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #442 – My Advice to Listeners | WWCD