Brian Tracy’s Professional Advice on a Balanced Life and a Healthy Family
Want to know the secret to achieve a balanced life and family? This episode is taken from a special interview recorded with my life and business mentor Brian Tracy. I had the opportunity to ask Brian about his honest thoughts on retirement and how he maintains a happy, healthy relationship with his beloved wife and children. Learn from one of the most successful leaders in business what it’s like to build an empire, love what you craft, and still dedicate time to strengthening relationships with loved ones.
The reason I call this episode a Car Smart is really important. When I was a young adult, I was lucky enough to stumble upon Brian Tracy. At the time, I was very inexperienced with business amidst finding a balanced life. He was the light in my tunnel, and he helped me to get through my tunnel too. This man holds a special place in my heart. He showed up in my life as a light in the dark and became a part of my journey. My journey of becoming who I am today in addition to my continuous growth each day forward. Through his presence, I developed a balanced life and family.
What You Will Learn In This Podcast About a Balanced Life and Family:
- Learn why this episode is a CarSmart. (1:45)
- Why you need to head over to Build Your Tribe (3:00)
- It’s much more challenging to be something on the outside that you aren’t on the inside. (6:00)
- The Pavarotti factor explained. (6:30)
- What it was like for Brian to write a book/work with his daughter. Working with your children and keeping a balanced life and family. (8:00)
- What Brian Tracy believes is the best part of being married. (9:00)
I hope you enjoyed this CarSmart episode, and that you truly see how sharp of a man Brian Tracy is. Especially how he is just so awesome, smart, and incredibly inspiring! Maybe he can be a part of your journey too.
Important Links from the Show
To read more about Brian Tracy’s work and purpose, head to https://www.briantracy.com/about/meet_the_team.aspx
To find Brian Tracy on Instagram, go to http://www.Instagram.com/TheBrianTracy
Leave me a message about this episode!