Take a Break from Social Media: How to Know if It’s Time
It might be time for you to take a break from social media. Do you ever feel exhausted from social media? Are you constantly thinking about what you need to post next? Do you ever feel like social media distracts you from your business, education, or even your family? Brock Johnson shares with you some of the things he has learned in his past few months being away from social media. You can learn from his experiences with detoxing from social platforms. Then you can decide whether or not it’s time for you to press pause.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to take a two months break from social media? Brock fills you in on what it has been like for him these past few months to step away from not only posting onto social media but from studying the ins and outs of social media marketing. It has been such a rewarding experience for him that he knows may have cost him. Listen in to hear what it’s been like for him to put his blinders on.
What You Will Learn In This Podcast about Taking a Break from Social Media:
- Why it has been such a relief for Brock to take a break from social media. (4:00)
- Are you on your phone too much? How to know if you’re “addicted” to social media. (4:30)
- Why do we feel like we HAVE to check social media and stay up to date? (5:00)
- How to know if you’re just unnecessarily scrolling. (6:10)
- How you can be more intentional in your life in general. (9:25)
- You’ll get more out of social media by doing less. (14:00)
Thank you for listening in to this episode. I hope you now know that you are not alone. Social media can be exhausting no matter how exhilarating it simultaneously is. It may or may not be time for you to take a break, but now you have the knowledge to make that decision for yourself.
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode 244 – How to Stop Procrastinating Now with 10 Simple Steps.
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: [email protected]