Today’s episode is taken from an Instagram Live that Brock and I recently did together. You’ll hear us field questions on all things Instagram! Get ready to learn new best practices and proven time-saving strategies on the platform!
Questions you’ll hear answered, include:
- Should I have a separate Instagram account for my reselling business or would it be better to use my personal IG account?
- When you’re in the hustle stage of your business, how many posts should you do a day?
- Why can’t I get music on one of my accounts when I can on another?
- Why are my engagement and views down these last few weeks?
- A lot of people in my industry are getting ahead and becoming influencers because they’re buying fake followers or using Instagram services. Thoughts?
- There are a lot of people who have become business experts. So, how do I stand out?
- How many hashtags can you use?
- I’m trying to build my business here on Instagram. Do I need to be public?
- Is it still relevant to try and grow a brand on IG or should I look at other platforms?
- What is more important to reaching new followers – posting to Stories or Feed?
- How to know what size hashtag grouping I should have?
- How to get over being nervous on Lives?
- How many followers should I set for myself to gain per day?
- Is it best to block fake accounts / bots that follow you?
- I have 12k followers and I get 1 to 2 comments (it’s embarrassing). What can I do to increase my comments?
- How do I know what the correct hashtags are?
- Everyone is trying to be an IG expert. Who should we believe?
- How long should a Live be?
- How do you know if your content is the problem?
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #410 – Instagram Growth Strategies with Steven Mellor
Leave me a message about this episode!