Today, I welcome back Ezra Firestone — an incredible entrepreneur who has been super successful with both physical and digital products. In today’s episode, Ezra shares his journey, how he got into Ecommerce, the businesses he built and the philosophy he put into place that ensured his business growth!
You’ll find out:
- How Ezra’s religious background played into some early business strategy
- The business venture that proved to be the catalyst for Ezra’s success
- Why Ezra never wanted to work a full-time job
- The areas in life people tend to be victimized by
- How Ezra created and established the term, pro-age makeup
- How to know the right time for all things asset liquidation
- Thoughts/advice for dealing with financial buyers
- The businesses that take up Ezra’s time
- Hoe Ezra prioritizes his time among all his business commitments while maintaining life balance
- How Ezra played a role in my daughter’s business journey
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Ezra’s FREE Trainings
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #522 – Tips for Selling Physical Products on Etsy with Veronique AKA Maman Hippie
Leave me a message about this episode!