Lets make this the most productive week ever! Being productive is not about managing time; it’s about managing ourselves. In this podcast, I’m going to give you the tips you need to become more productive.
I want to help you learn to manage your life so that at the end of the day you can be present connected to your friends and family. Because that’s what life is all about. It’s not about what you have in your bank account or what car you drive, it’s about the relationships in your life and making sure you are present in those relationships.
- Create a list of 10 goals – 7:00 min
- Dedicate 30 minutes to a brain-dump using a pad of paper and sharpened pencil – 9:50 min
- Take each item on your list and break it down into tasks that can be accomplished in 10 minutes or less – 13:25 min
- Select no more than 3 things that you can do everyday to get you closer to your push goal – 14:40 min
- Create a system that makes these habits possible – 18:00 min
- Find an app that helps you stay organized – 22:15 min
- Learn to outsource and let go of tasks that can be completed by someone else.
Links from this podcast:
- My 30 Day Challenge for goal setting and organization: www.30daypush.com
- PUSH Book: http://www.amazon.com/PUSH-Turbocharged-Habits-Bangin-Deserve/dp/1609613333/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1339437518&sr=8-5
- Awesome Note app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awesome-note-to-do-calendar/id320203391?mt=8
- My 7 Day Eat Clean Train Mean Challenge: www.cj7day.com
- Daily motivation from me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/pushmedaily