Today, Brock and I break down ClubHouse, the newest talked-about Social Media App. You’ll hear our initial thoughts about this (becoming trendier and trendier) platform while it’s still in its earliest stage, like: how it works, who it’s for and — most importantly — if you need to be one of the first ones to claim your spot.
You’ll also find out:
- Why podcast listeners may like ClubHouse best
- How to join the app (hint: involves invites)
- Who I think this is a phenomenal app for, specifically, and why
- Why it’s an advantage being an early settler on ClubHouse
- How to communicate with users on the app
- How viral ClubHouse has the potential to be, according to Brock
- What calling someone to the stage means
- Guest speakers offer their thoughts on ClubHouse
- The difference between a Room and a Club
- Why ClubHouse is like Talk Radio
- Why / how you can multitask while using the app
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check our episode guests on Instagram!
Leave me a message about this episode!