Today, I have the pleasure of interviewing Ezra Firestone — an incredible entrepreneur who has been super successful with both physical and digital products. Ezra shares the story of his very unique upbringing and how he became friends and, ultimately, partnered with Cindy Joseph (over 30 years his senior). He explains the importance of their partnership and how their communication style made their Company BOOM! a huge success!
You’ll find out:
- Ezra’s backstory
- How Ezra’s unique upbringing shaped his entrepreneurial journey
- How Ezra and Cindy changed the makeup game for women over 50
- The challenges Ezra and Cindy experienced working together and how they overcame them
- How Ezra and Cindy established boundaries in their work relationship
- How to handle your partner not following through on commitments
- Why Ezra feels he should write more
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out Ezra’s FREE Trainings
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #514 – Angie Lee on Focus Multi-passions, Working with Family, Dividing Time and ADHD
Leave me a message about this episode!