I’m currently visiting with my family in Michigan and, as I tend to do, have been posting pictures/videos of the experience on social media. But quickly, I received an influx of DMs from people explaining how the holidays can be a stressful time — due to toxic family members. So today, in the hopes of having a blissful holiday time, I share tips to help you deal with these particular family members.
- Why I’ve never really been a fan of the word toxic
- Why/how YOU get to decide how much time you spend with family
- Why others’ grievances may not be a reflection of you
- How having a sense of humor will serve you well
- Why it’s imperative to establish some boundaries before you visit family
- My permission to say no to family gatherings
- The power of doing for others
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #743 – 5 Love Languages to Improve All Relationships
Leave me a message about this episode!