Mastering Your Social Media Content with Design Thinking
Brock Johnson is back for this special episode to tell you exactly how you can dream up killer ideas for your brand, business, and social media content. Brock is a social media stories strategist and a master of online business practices. He loves sharing insight on the newest social media trends with you guys! You don’t want to miss this lesson where you will learn the steps involved when using design thinking to create new content.
Brock shares his personal strategies and goals for the future when it comes to his own social media strategies. He explains the 6 “steps” to design thinking. You don’t have to go through these steps in any specific order.
- Empathize – Empathize with your user. Ask yourself what your user is expecting. What problems of theirs are you trying to solve? Do your research and get to know who is using your product.
- Define – Define the problem of your user that you are trying to solve.
- Ideate – Come up with ideas. This step is all about the brain dump.
- Prototype – Don’t go for perfect. Just get your ideas moving forward. Draft your content and get some input or feedback!
- Test – Test your prototype. Don’t be surprised if some of your prototypes fail.
- Implement – START the business you’ve been dreaming of. Redesign your shopping cart. Be creative.
What You Will Learn In This Podcast About Design Thinking :
- The 6 steps to design thinking. (2:30)
- The 6 steps broken down. (3:00)
- Questions you need to ask yourself about the users of your product. (3:20)
- How to do research using social media. (4:00)
- Why you must write your ideas down. (6:00)
- How relaxing and meditating can really help you with coming up with ideas. (8:00)
- And more!
I hope you enjoyed listening to Brock in this episode and that you now feel confident with approaching design thinking!
Important Links from the Show
Be sure to follow Brock on social media:
Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter: Brock11Johnson
If you liked this episode, check out Episode 256 – What Makes Your Brand Unique
Leave me a message about this episode!
To submit requests for Build Your Tribe: [email protected]