(WARNING, BEFORE YOU LISTEN) Today’s episode is meant to be a slap in the face or a wake up call, if you will. So, to those of you who are not ready for a self-check or some real talk, then it’s recommended to turn off this episode now.
Look, I have the rare opportunity to connect with all kinds of people via social media, daily. And I’ve learned that the majority of us are often too close to a situation to see what’s really happening — only focusing on obstacles and not what’s truly possible. I’ll explain the power of this “Destination Fixation” and how you can, instead, use it in your favor.
You’ll also hear…
- Why identifying as a “very positive person” is not enough
- What happens to your body and mind when you solely focus on where you want to go (with your life)
- The tricks your mind plays on you when you focus on the risks of any given situation
- Why almost everything about your reality is a consequence of your thinking
- If focusing on the positive is something you must do every day
- How to use social media to keep your brain focused on the right things
- What you need to fix FIRST to make a real change in your life
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #380 – Nothing Changes Until Your Mindset Changes
Leave me a message about this episode!