Don’t we all have something in our digital lives — emails/photos/videos/texts — we’d prefer to keep private? So imagine, if you will, someone you love — mother, child, friend — going through your phone, with no warning, and seeing all the things. If that scenario sounds in any way scary to you, then this episode is a must-listen! I develop a simplified approach to secure your digital estate and ensure your wishes and privacy are honored in the event of your passing. And the whole process isn’t as complicated as you might suspect.
You’ll find out:
- An excerpt from my Patreon
- Privacy laws re: phones & passwords
- Shocking stories of people who died and what happened to their digital life afterward
- Why we all need to have a plan in place to ensure our digital assets are protected when we die
- Why I recommend a Password Manager and how they work
- What is a legacy contact
- My thoughts on a social media will
- Call To Action for you
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #544 – Download and Save So You Don’t Get Hacked