This episode is for any entrepreneur who has something to sell. Just simply showing up every day will not guarantee sales — no matter what the prevailing wisdom might say. Today, I’ll break down the 5 reasons we, as customers, are motivated to buy. I’ll also share what it means to develop a brand / reputation that’ll help establish trust in your relationships, eventually leading to sales.
You’ll find out:
- My experience investing in an expensive business consultation
- Why it’s important to stop thinking about your customer and start thinking about you
- The 5 reasons, broken down, we are motivated to buy
- Crucial elements / examples of trust
- What your reputation really comes down to
- My brand and my mission
- How brands can evolve the test of time
- The ONE thing that should be the same (in your biz) 10 years from now
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #448 – My 4-Week Niching Down Experiment
Leave me a message about this episode!