This episode is meant to help you get over seemingly insurmountable obstacles — when it comes to scaling your business or getting started on that next big project. I hope (and trust) that this Quick Tip Tuesday will, ultimately, save you money and a ton of time!
You’ll find out:
My story on buying a new camera to film new content, including:
- choosing the camera
- hiring a team to solidify my setup
- what went wrong on shooting day
- troubleshooting with my team (and by myself)
- my epiphany re: shooting and how to really get the job done
- why you don’t need to do anything more than deliver incredible content
- how I was creating more obstacles for myself
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Listen to other episodes on hiring Virtual Assistants:
- How to Hire a Virtual Assistant #479
- Don’t Make This Mistake When Hiring Help #352
- The Hire Help Challenge #332
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #491 – This Might Be Why Your Business Growth is Stuck | Quick Tip Tuesday
Leave me a message about this episode!