Today, Brock interviews Diane Bleck, the creator and founder of The Doodle Institute. Diane shares with Brock how she turned her passion for creativity and doodling into a 7-figure online business (and how Marketing Impact Academy played a significant role)! She’s also a professional Visual Facilitator & Innovation Strategist with 20 years of experience working with 300+ companies, including: Nike, Google, Mars and Disney — bringing their big ideas to life all by doing what she loves… doodling!
- How Diane transitioned her passion into an online business
- Who are Diane’s lifers and how she caters to them, specifically
- How Diane made the most of my term “your lifer is you 5 years ago”
- The exact process Diane follows to add new email subscribers
- How Diane taps into what her lifer needs
- How Diane combines her lifer’s needs with what she personally wants to deliver
- The steps Diane initially took with her crazy popular lives on Zoom
- 3 things Diane focuses on to grow her social media organically
- The email management program Diane prefers and why
- What is Diane’s process for new email subscribers once they get on her list
- How Diane has navigated selling during our current world climate
- How Diane suggests prospective students take advantage of her freemium
- Where Diane recommends for YOU to start today (if you want to build something online)
Important Links from the Show
Learn More about The Doodle Institute
Follow Diane on Instagram @diane.bleck
Follow Diane on Facebook @thedoodleinstitue
Learn more about Kajabi!
Sign up for Marketing Impact Academy at a discounted rate! chalene.com/miaprivate
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #344 – Do This Before You Launch Your Membership Site or OnLine Course
Leave me a message about this episode!