Build Your Tribe
Email marketing is WITHOUT QUESTION the first thing you need to have in place BEFORE building a social media presence.
Some free and/or low cost email provider services include:
(There are so many out there! Do some research and find out which one suits your business needs best!)
In this episode, I will share the TOP email marketing trends for 2018.
1. Personalization – When this is possible. This means going beyond just using your customer’s name. Having proper segmentation of your list is the easiest way to make this happen.
2. Conversational Tone – Converse with your customers in a friend to friend tone.
3. Mobile Friendly Design – Most people use their phones as a way to browse the internet or perform online tasks. Therefore, you want to make sure that your website or web platform is compatible with a mobile screen for viewing. This is more important than you probably realize.
4. Interactive Emails – When and how to broaden your message effectively in order to reach more individuals using the power of your words.
5. Plain Text Emails – When and how to keep it short and sweet, but still get an effective message across.
6. Respect the Problem – This is My Top Secret Email Marketing Tip that you’ll only fully understand if you listen to the end of this episode! I promise it’s worth the listen! We increased our sales rate from a triggered email by 1000%
This episode is brought to you by The One3One Movement. It’s time to take back the word diet! If you’d like to hear more about my personal health journey, head over to ONE3ONEMovement.com
If you’d like to send me a message, CLICK HERE