Today, Bret takes over The Chalene Show — so you know you’re in for a treat! He’ll share easy-to-put-into-action tips that’ll empower your kids to make a little extra money! The 4 key areas Bret covers in this episode are sure to set children up for future financial success and on the road to entrepreneurship!
You’ll find out:
- What it means to invest in yourself (and how to do it)
- How Bret (and I) have invested in ourselves
- What we taught / told our kids re: investing in themselves and entrepreneurship (with personal anecdotes)
- Why Bret recommends for kids to search for courses / experts / memberships vs searching on YouTube
- How to approach your kids on the subject of making extra cash
- Investing 101 with kids
- Why it’s never too early to teach (and role model) money mindset and how to do it right
- How a scarcity mindset when it comes to money is damaging to children
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Follow Bret on Instagram @bretjohnson11
Learn more about the Acorns App
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #451 – Parenting Advice
Leave me a message about this episode!