Reels continues to garner higher engagement and reach than any of Instagram’s other features. On today’s Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock will give you his 8 top tips for creating Instagram Reels — so that you can take advantage of this important and trendy tool!
You’ll also find out:
- Brock’s thoughts / suggestions on getting music on Reels
- Why you don’t need music to be successful on Reels
- Why you should include more cuts in your Reels
- The benefit of using text on your videos (and how to use them right)
- The kinds of songs you want to use in your vids
- Why Brock recommends to use closed captioning
- How to serve your audience with Reels
- How hashtags might be used for Reels
- How to share Reels to your Stories in a way that maximizes views
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join the InstaClubHub to go deep in learning all the latest tips and strategies of Instagram growth and engagement!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #411 – Increase Your Reach by 10x with Instagram Reels
Leave me a message about this episode!