Friday episodes have quickly become a fan favorite and this week should be no exception! I spill the tea on everything going on in my life. Today, I’ll give my thoughts/feedback on the episodes I did this week about wine, alcohol, and fake gurus! I also provide huge updates on the lawsuit and share the changes that have already occurred with medical laws (in some states) due to my Reels!
You’ll find out:
- My embarrassing moment in a parking lot
- Why sink sensors don’t love me
- Why I understand how people may be misinterpreted in their communication style
- Why we shouldn’t be so quick to knock Network Marketing Companies
- Why the doctor filed for bankruptcy and what it means
- Soul crushing developments re: the Attorney General
- Examples of outdated and misogynistic laws re: doctors and the medical board
- My epiphany re: prayer on this matter
- Patreon story updates
- How I’m using my platform
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Download the Patreon App and Join The Chalene Show at patreon.com/TheChaleneShow
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #798 – ADHD, White Lies, Insane Medical Laws, Lawsuit Update
Leave me a message about this episode!