Why is it that so many people have an ‘All or Nothing’ mindset around money? Do you ever find yourself thinking, “I already have a job” or “I have to stay in the same financial position” or “I can’t afford to hire someone for a few hours a week to help with daily errands” or “Making extra money online might work for others, but not me”??? Well, in this episode, Brock and I hit the podcast studio together and give both of our perspectives on this topic and how everyone can expand their money mindset!
- Why some women have fear of being an entrepreneur
- The most common mindsets that prevent people from making that shift
- How you can alter your belief-system to want to experience what it’s like to make extra $$$$ online
- The power of thinking long-term
- What is and why you should have an abundance mindset around money
- The benefits of getting started messy
- My personal (risky) story which taught my kids the value of time spent on what matters
- Whether or not Brock learns more from podcasts or his college classes
- Why college can be an asset
Important Links from the Show
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #239 – Important Lessons for Your First Year of Business, Chalene Johnson Interviews Brock Johnson
Leave me a message about this episode!