Bret and Cierra are taking over The Chalene Show! Why? Well, it was a huge request by people at the recent Chalene Show Live! So, they each, individually, asked their Instagram followers which questions they most wanted answered. In this episode, they’ll tackle those questions and so much more! You’ll hear a candid discussion that revolves around the most important parts of their relationship — as father and daughter. #takeover
- Things Bret intentionally practiced while raising Cierra after reading the book, Strong Fathers and Strong Daughters
- Did Bret struggle with anything as Cierra’s dad and, if so, what?
- Where they think they will be in 10 years
- How Bret views Cierra’s transformation from teen to adult
- What Cierra thanks Bret for (for the 1st time)
- What they both inherited from each other
- How Cierra dealt with Brock’s magical senior year
- In what ways does Bret think Brock and Cierra are similar and dissimilar
- Cierra gives a tip for all dads
- Bret gives a tip for all dads of daughters
Important Links from the Show
Follow Bret on SnapChat: @hangrychef
Get the Book Strong Fathers Strong Daughters
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #390 – Are You A Good Parent? | Quieting Mom Guilt
Leave me a message about this episode!