Welcome to Part 2 of this series on positivity. I feel this episode is, perhaps, even more important than the last. Today, you’ll find 6 additional actionable steps — things you can actually do NOW — on how to be more positive. You’ll learn how being positive is a skill that truly serves you and everyone in your life. Bottom line: We all need to be more loving and open-minded, especially in our current times. This show will help you get there!
You’ll find out…
- The importance of having balance in your life re: letting go of social media, the news, etc.
- What I call Post & Go
- Why you need (and what is) a mind-shifting mantra
- My 2 current everyday mantras
- How to forgive (plus, a new take on forgiveness)
- How to get people you love to feel heard (i.e., unconditional love)
- The importance of finding someone in your life who makes you feel calm
- Why the best thing you can do for yourself — and those in your life — is a very specific kind of self-care
- How to make the most out of a moving meditation
Important Links from the Show
Moving Meditations to Try:
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #572 – How to Feel More Positive Right Now | Part 1
Leave me a message about this episode!