Have you lost your love for fitness? Are you low on energy and not feeling inspired to work out? You’re not alone! In this episode, I help you understand why you’ve lost your interest (in fitness) and figure out the root cause of your low drive. Plus, I share countless actionable, proven suggestions to immediately improve and restore your energy — to take care of your physical health again.
You’ll find out:
- The importance of taking inventory of your life
- Why following the wrong people on social media may be harming you
- When it was unhealthy for me to pursue my fitness goals
- Why I exercise TODAY
- The power of thinking about how you feel when you’re done working out
- Why you should consider changing up your environment
- How I switched up the space in my home (to workout)
- Why I go to the gym during “off hours”
- Why you need a schedule with your fitness plan
- New research re: exercise
- The best cure for fatigue
- The benefits exercise provides for us
- The best time for you to, really, exercise
- The most essential element of health
- How often I plan to workout, weekly
- How you will be a burden to your family by not prioritizing your health
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #787 – My Plan To Be 1% Happier
Leave me a message about this episode!