Jimmy Moore catapulted onto the health scene in 2004 after a phenomenal 180-pound weight loss enabled him to come off of prescription drugs for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and respiratory problems. He is the energetic personality behind the über-popular blog Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb and the host of the longest-running and one of the top-ranked iTunes health podcasts, The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show. Jimmy also hosts two other active podcasts Keto Talk With Jimmy Moore & The Doc and Fasting Talk with Jimmy Moore and Dr. Jason Fung Featuring Megan Ramos along with the retired podcast Ask The Low-Carb Experts and the departed Low-Carb Conversations. He has interviewed over 1200 of the world’s top health experts and has dedicated his life to helping people get the best information possible about living healthy so they can make the right decisions for their health. Jimmy is an engaging speaker who has been invited to speak all around the world, including the UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and across the United States. He is the international bestselling author of The Complete Guide To Fasting,The Ketogenic Cookbook, Keto Clarity, and Cholesterol Clarity. Learn more about Jimmy and his work at www.livinlavidalowcarb.com.
Jimmy More has inspired so many with his story! He was overweight and decided to take action and take back control. After getting diet books as gifts from relatives, Jimmy decided that enough was enough and tried the Atkins Diet. Though he doesn’t currently follow it, it was the step he needed to lose weight, and have momentum in the direction of health.
Here’s the deal… this podcast is literally PACKED with an incredible amount of information… too much to even try to put into cliff notes. So I want you to listen to it. Download this episode, and listen… REALLY listen!
Below are some of the many, crazy amazing topics covered in this episode.
- The Atkins Diet versus a Ketogenic Diet.
- Where Atkins went wrong.
- What are net carbs? And should you be approaching carbs this way?
- Fat adaptation.
- How to stop being a sugar burner, and switch your body to becoming a fat burner.
- Exactly HOW to transition from being a sugar burner to a fat burner.
- Why you want your body to use Ketones as its primary source of energy.
- How to test your Ketone levels and which tests are the most accurate.
- How to take your body into Ketosis the fastest way possible.
- The amount of carbs and fat you should be consuming daily.