On today’s episode, I talk with Meredith Moore Crosby (author, speaker, mom) about getting unstuck from overwhelm. Whether you’re currently struggling on a personal level or with all that is going on in the world — from to Covid to racial inequality — it is my sincere hope that this show provides the tips you need to bring calm into your daily life.
You’ll find out:
- Meredith shares her backstory
- How / when Meredith developed a condition that mimicked a brain tumor (including, losing her sight) and fully recovered
- When Meredith realized one gets unstuck over and over again in life
- How to know if we’re self aware
- What Meredith defines as Invisible Injury
- The power of using the words, “I really want to understand your experience” to open dialogue and building a relationship
- Why I keep reminding myself I’m not behind but not a journey
- Why self-compassion and love, on both sides of the aisle, is what allows us to build relationships
- One of the 1st things we can do every morning to get unstuck
- The #1 reason people stay stuck
- A daily practice that’ll help you get unstuck
- How to identify the people on social media who have a negative impact on your thinking
- How to be unproductive in a way that actually serves your best interest
- Can you ignore what’s going on in the world and maintain authenticity?
- The importance of remembering you are always worth your time
- Why so many of us are afraid to go deep and look within
- Why seeking a therapist is crucial to personal growth
- The significance of an abundance mindset and gratitude (and what it looks like in practice)
Important Links from the Show
Follow Meredith on Instagram @MeredithMCrosby
Subscribe to Meredith’s Podcast, Getting Unstuck
Learn More about Meredith at Gettingunstuckguide.com
Join the Free Gratitude Challenge
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #432 – Are You Self-Sabotaging Your Life? | CarSmart Edition
Leave me a message about this episode!