If you’re looking for a way to stand out in your business or industry, then you’ve come to the right episode. My guest, John Ruhlin, is the author of the book Giftology. Today, we discuss how to stand out in business by showing gratitude — but not the typical gift giving (fruit basket, anyone?) you might expect during the holidays. Nope. You’ll hear actionable tips on the art of gift giving that’ll ensure you stand out and develop true business relationships.
You’ll find out:
- John’s backstory
- The selling experience both John and I have in common from our college days
- Why build it and they will come is a myth in business
- Ways to evaluate our own gratitude abilities
- Why most companies spend money to offend their most important relationships
- The percentage you might want to dedicate to gifting in your budget
- How to know when a relationship is always going to be a one-way street
- What are Givers, Takers and Matchers
- How to know the right time to send a gift
- In what area most people ruin their gift giving
- Tips on how to improve gift giving skills
- Why a great gift ties into someone’s love language
- How to research gifts that are meaningful to others
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about John at: GiftologyGroup.com
Follow John on Instagram @johnruhlin
Get the Free Giftology Playbook, GiftologySystem.com
Get the Book, Giftology
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #408 – The Fortune is in the Follow up with Sally Sparks-Cousins
Leave me a message about this episode!