In this Quick Tip Tuesday, Brock asks the question, “Are you mindlessly consuming or are you thoughtfully creating?” To better illustrate his question, Brock challenged himself to maintain his consistency/growth/posting on Instagram — but with no more than one hour per day dedicated to the platform! Today, he’ll share the process, including: the results and the practices he put in place to adhere to this schedule.
You’ll find out:
- Brock’s current level of consistency
- How Brock handles his direct messages
- Do you need a team, like Brock, to grow on IG with little time on the platform?
- How outsourcing played a role in Brock’s success
- How many minutes per day Brock, ultimately, is on IG
- Brock’s takeaway for you re: how to really look at your time on social
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Check out InstaClubHub! The ONLY All-In-One Instagram Resource Community Designed To… Grow Your Following and Reach More Customers on Instagram™ (All in Just Five Minutes a Day!)
Check out this episode on outsourcing, “This Might Be Why Your Business is Stuck”
Check out this episode on chunking content, “Forget Batching”
Check out MarketingHarry on Instagram
Leave me a message about this episode!