In this episode, I welcome back Mike Lee — former world-class boxer and one of the founders of Soul CBD. Mike discusses how natural supplementation played a big role in his career as a fighter, all the benefits of CBD, what to look for in a CBD product, the importance of 3rd party lab testing, traditional vitamins vs gummy supplements and why supplements are NOT one size fits all.
You’ll also find out:
- My thoughts when I first saw gummy vitamins for adults
- Mike’s trajectory, from chronic illness / anxiety to medication-free
- Why people experience CBD differently
- Ways to absorb CBD that affect the bioavailability
- Why hemp/marijuana has been demonized over the years, according to Mike
- Will CBD get you high?
- Why you have to look out for lab testing re: CBD companies
- How to make a gummy that is helpful/efficacious/tasty
- Ingredients to avoid in gummies
- The rewards I feel taking gummies
- Is the trend of gummies going to continue to grow?
- Recommendations for kids re: taking gummies
- What might be a concern re: melatonin
Important Links from the Show
Be one of the first to try the new Sleepi Gummies at MySoulCBD.com/Chalene and get 15% off
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Learn more about Mike at, MikeLeeBoxing.com
Check out the previous episode with Mike and Angie Lee: Understanding CBD