Today, I’ll share with you the concept of habit stacking. This scientifically proven method teaches you how to form habits — that become so routine — you never have to think about doing them. You’ll get an inside look at my own healthy habit stacking, including: my daily routine that ensures I stay on track with daily health goals.
You’ll find out:
- A Harvard study that shows the surprising difference between the brains of babies vs adults
- The biological process in our brain that allows us to form habits
- How to no longer rely on discipline, but habit
- Why forming a habit takes 21 or 30 days is a myth
- How I define a habit
- Why you should think of ONE habit that, if done daily, would change your game
- Why habit formation is dependent upon the internal reward we feel for following through
- What exactly is habit stacking
- My personal daily habits that keep me healthy, from water consumption to facial care
- How to form weekly habits vs daily habits
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
The New & Improved, habit-based, Phase It Up!
Check out the MicrodermMD Home Microdermabrasion System
Check out The Spin Tray
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #535 – Improve your Exercise Habit using The Tiny Habits Method with Stanford Behavior Expert BJ Fogg
Leave me a message about this episode!