My guest, Jill Stanton, and I share mind-blowing information around the subject of launching your thing — whether it’s a course, a membership, a coaching program or whatever it is you’re trying to get off the ground! With her non-traditional tips, Jill will teach you everything you need to know about Pop-ups, Challenge Groups and Bootcamps. If you’re looking to launch your thing or even have the slightest curiosity about it, then this episode is a CAN’T-MISS!
You’ll find out:
- What is a Pop Up Group, exactly
- The intention of joining a Pop Up
- Why people struggle in creating a course
- What is a 10 Percentage
- Why your Pop Up needs to serve your prospective customer’s main objection
- What is the Pop Up Group Accelerator
- The price point range that works best for a Pop Up
- The advantages and disadvantages for offering a free workshop / challenge inside a Pop Up group
- How one fills up their Pop Up when they have no following
- How far out (in time) does one start promoting their Pop Up
- How Pop Ups differ from Webinars
- Why you want to be teaching the WHAT and the WHY, but not the HOW
- When you make your pitch inside your Pop Up
- How much it costs Jill to acquire a new customer (i.e., average customer value)
- The biggest win around paid Pop Ups
- How long your cart should be open
- Why it’s not in your best interest to give people extra time to decide on something
- How much time you give people to enter the group (before you close it)
- Different types of bonuses to offer (new) members of your group
- Bonuses that might prove a deterrent to prospective students / members
- The difference between internal and external objections
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
Join Jill’s next Bootcamp by going to chalene.com/Jill and use the Code CHALENE20 to get 20% Off!!
Subscribe to Jill’s Podcast, Screw the Nine to Five
Learn more About Jill at, screwtheninetofive.com
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #405 – How to Quit Your 9 to 5 and Still Pay off All Your Debt with Lindsay Kalsow
Leave me a message about this episode!