If you’re an education-based entrepreneur — someone who has solved a problem and teaches the solution to others — then this episode is for you! Whether you monetize your knowledge / expertise via eBook, online course, or one-on-one coaching… the slippery slope often revolves around, “how much should I give away on social media for free?” Well today, Brock breaks this subject down so that you will, ultimately, understand how to move forward with your expertise on social media!
You’ll also find out:
- Why you want your followers to be in awe of what you offer for free
- The 2 categories Posts boil down to
- Why “How to” posts help build credibility (and how to use them)
- How to establish trust on social media
- What is the “What to do” post
- One of Brock’s best performing posts on IG (and why)
- How to create a reason for customers to pay for your product
- How to leave room on the table for more
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #475 – How to Monetize Your Social Media
Leave me a message about this episode!