We all have experienced brain fog in some capacity, but how do you know when it’s negatively impacting your life? Today, I’ll break down this common symptom (which affects your ability to think), including: everyday tips on how to lift the brain fog and how to know if there’s something more serious going on with your health.
You’ll also find out:
- Why / how brain fog isn’t about lifelong forgetful traits
- My personal story re: always being forgetful and why brain fog was never the culprit
- Why little girls don’t often get a correct mental health diagnosis
- The shocking statistic re: exercising and memory (i.e., Alzheimer’s)
- Nutrients that support brain health
- Reasons (you haven’t heard before) for why we need sleep
- How to reduce stress
- Why I hate the term “low carb diet”
- Why we must remember that we can actually do a lot to improve our cognition
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #498 – How I Radically Improved My Sleep and Productivity
Leave me a message about this episode!