Did you know that micro-influencers are defined as individuals with more than a thousand followers? And that the micro-influencer is now more powerful than the mega-influencer? So yeah, that means YOU have most likely already reached micro-influencer status or are well on your way (especially if you’re listening to Build Your Tribe, weekly)! Today, Brock will share how you can make the most of your current following by taking you, step-by-step, through the process of getting sponsors / advertisers for your podcast, YouTube channel, Instagram account, Facebook page or whichever platform your brand lives on!
You’ll find out…
- Details on what defines a micro-influencer
- Why as your following grows on Social Media, the less engaged they tend to be
- The reasons brands looking for the micro-influencer
- The importance of knowing you, your niche, your brand, your analytics
- Why you should make a list of products you love and think your audience would love
- How to be in touch with companies you’re considering to sponsor you
- Brock reads one of his actual emails — from subject line to copy — to a company re: inquiring about sponsorship
- The difference between getting paid a flat fee vs affiliate (and which Brock prefers)
Important Links from the Show
Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and discover your passion or hidden talents!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #280 – How to Make Quick Cash Online Part Time
Leave me a message about this episode!