There are days we just don’t feel happy or motivated — and that is totally normal. I have 11 tips that you can put into play that’ll help your mojo instantly! Use the hashtag #mehappy so I know you listened to this episode!
You’ll find out:
- My thoughts on therapy
- Advice on reaching out to someone who hurt you
- Why I exercise, first and foremost
- What kind of playlist you should have
- The power in serving others
- What is a G List
- What is a dubsmash and why you need to do it
- How to change your focus
- Why people, generally, feel down
- Why I want you to screenshot all positive notes sent your way (i.e., email, text, DM)
- Why I suggest you put a time limit on your sadness
- How our moods are determined by DNA and life circumstances
- The value in planning something to look forward to
- Why being courageous is crucial to happiness
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #652 – Tips to Get Your Motivation Back
Leave me a message about this episode!