We all can relate to having things in life — at one time or another — we need to move on from. This could be a relationship, a job, a friendship or even a marriage. Today, I’ll offer a series of questions that, whatever your situation, will guide you in your decision to stay or move on.
You’ll also find out:
- Direction on how to get the most out of these questions
- How to know if you’re settling
- The role YOU play in your situation (AKA why it’s imperative to start with yourself)
- How to take your emotional and mental health into account re: your situation
- Why you can’t compromise yourself in your any of your relationships
- Why resentment is almost impossible to recover from
- Why you must monitor how often you think about leaving your situation
- My advice to write a list on all the reasons why are staying (when you think about leaving)
- The importance belief plays in any of your decisions
Important Links from the Show
Make sure you scroll down, tap to rate with 5 stars, and then select, “Write a Review.” Then be sure to DM me with a screenshot and I’ll do my best to read your review on the air!
If you liked this episode, check out Episode #477 – How to Have Difficult Conversations When You Don’t Like Conflict
Leave me a message about this episode!